What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to caring for and training a rabbit
- How To Save Money On Litter And Specific Types To Avoid Because They Make Your Bunny Sick!
- Little Known Â“SecretÂ” Method That Keeps Your Rabbit From Chewing On Furniture
- Little Known Problems With Most Rabbit Cages Sold At Pet Stores And How To Solve Them
- The Right Way To Pick Up Your Rabbit Including Ways You Should *NEVER* Pick It Up
- How To Bathe Your Rabbit Including Bathing Tips To Make Sure It Doesn’t Get Sick
- Children And Rabbits – How To Make Sure Your Children And Rabbit Are Safe
- How To Reduce Behavioral Problems Like Urine Spraying & Cage Aggression
- Everything You Need To Know About Holding And Cuddling Your Pet Rabbit
- 4 Things Every Rabbit Needs To Have In Its Cage To Be Happy & Healthy
- How To Protect Your Rabbit From Developing Painful Sores On Its Feet
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Definitive Guide For Rabbit Owners scores 70.14/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.bunnycaremanual.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $14.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bunnycaremanual.com you’ll also be taken through to bunnycaremanual.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)